The SkillThon Campassador Program [SCP] is a rostrum for students who are very passionate about technical innovations and can lead an active Research & Development club in their university or college. A SkillThon Campassador will be assigned as a leading role in R&D club in their campus and keen interest will be expected in budding and building an innovative community.
You will be the face, voice and ambassador of SkillThon as Microsoft AEP in association with ELAN & nVision IIT-Hyd. You will be a great challenger with all action plans for hosting extraordinary technical symposium, contests and building a passionate network of innovators.
Why SkillThon Campus Ambassador Program?
- >> Official ambassador and voice of SkillThon in your college.
- >> Will be a part of Global network of other ambassadors and researchers with all shared resources from best of the institutions.
- >> Can Reflect your position of responsibility & experience in your resume.
- >> You may exclusively invite technical and professional team from The SkillThon for technical sessions, tech fests and placement preparation guidance talk to your campus.
- >> Can attend all paid SkillThon technical workshops, symposium and meets on discounted price.
- >> Credit yourself as a Campus Ambassador in your email signatures, LinkedIn profile, blogs, Facebook pages, personal pages etc.
What SkillThon has Planned for You ?
- >> Internship opportunities for better performance.
- >> Accreditation, Certification & Recognition from SkillThon as Microsoft AEP and associated with ELAN & nVision IIT-Hyd.
- >> Monetary benefits as incentives for SkillThon technical events organized.
- >> Free of cost Online Technical support for all innovation and project oriented activities.
- >> Personalized ID card & V-Card from SkillThon in association with ELAN & nVision IIT-Hyd
- >> SkillThon Merchandise such as T-Shirt for Free.
- >> Work Experience Certificate on successful completion of one-year program.
- >> LinkedIn Reconditions for all eligible candidates on successful completion of tenure.
- >> Campus ambassador will be preferred for stipend based internships.
Roles and Responsibilities
- >> Turn up with innovative ideas on how The Skillthon can associate with your college.
- >> Organize & Manage SkillThon presence in College Fests and technical events.
- >> Conducting Workshops, SkillThon Classes, Seminars and other Tech Events in your College.
- >> Publicize the organized events by:
- Displaying Posters on Notice boards given by SkillThon.
- Circulating E-Mails and E-Posters.
- Digital Marketing (Managing Event FB Page, emails, Whats app, Insta etc.).
- >> Participate and Promote the Event with most effective communication medium among students.
- >> Encourage students from first to final year to actively take part in SkillThon activities and offerings. Such as:
- Technical blogs
- Coding Solutions
- Interview experiences
- >> Maintain a relevant database and reports of organized events.
- >> Introduce us with technical clubs and placement cell of your college.
Who Can Apply ?
Students with Strong Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Qualities and Technically Enthusiast are most welcome to begin his/her professional career in co-operate world as SkillThon Campassador.