Embedded system is very core unit of any intelligent device. Everything around us from a simple watch to a space ship is using embedded system. Electronic devices are rapidly finding its applications in many of the areas all around us. Indian embedded market worth $6.9 billion dollars, and expects 30 % growth by 2020. With this the demand of professionals in the field of embedded systems will certainly increase. µC programming using EmbeddedC workshop aims at imparting job-oriented training on Microcontroller architectures and concepts of EmbeddedC language from an industry perspective. Mostly we prefer hands on (practical) sessions for better understanding.
- Knowledge and understanding of fundamental embedded systems design paradigms, architectures, possibilities and challenges, both with respect to software and hardware,
- A wide competence from different areas of technology, especially from computer engineering, robotics, electronics, intelligent systems and mechatronics.
- Deep state-of-the-art theoretical knowledge in the areas of real-time systems, artificial intelligence, learning systems, sensor and measuring systems, and their interdisciplinary nature needed for integrated hardware/software development of embedded systems.
- Ability to analyse a system both as whole and in the included parts, to understand how these parts interact in the functionality and properties of the system, and
- Understanding and experience of state-of-the-practice industrial embedded systems and intelligent embedded system development.
- Black Line Follower using two IR-Sensor
- White Line Follower using two IR-Sensor
- Line Follower using Signal Sensor
- Sound Operated Robot
- Wall follower Robot
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Obstacle Avoider Robot
- Hand Gesture Robot
- Mobile Controlled Robot
- Decoration LEDs/ LED Patterns
- Moving Massage LCD Display/ Blinking Message
- 7-Segment Display
- Multiplexer 7-Segment Display
- Certificate of Participation from SkillThon-2018 in Association with ELAN & Nvision IIT Hydrabaad and Microsoft AEP.
- Certificate of merit from SkillThon-2018 in Association with ELAN & Nvision IIT Hydrabaad and Microsoft AEP.
- Certificate of Coordination from SkillThon-2018 in Association with ELAN & Nvision IIT Hydrabaad and Microsoft AEP.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Project Completion letter to each attendee from SkillIT Nation New delhi
- The Certificate of Participation in association with ELAN & Nvision IIT-H
- Free CD/DVD containing Software Resource Toolkit
- Students will get the opportunity to have Free 6 month project based Internship.
- Top Teams will be awarded as winners with the certificate of honour & respected prizes at IIT-Hydrabaad.
- Basics of Electronics
* Practical understanding of all major electronic Component.
* Working with Resistance, Diode, capacitor, LED, ZENER, Basic ICs
- Embedded System design
* Introduction to micro controller
* What is a micro controller? What’s inside it?
* What makes it an embedded system?
* What are the different families of microcontroller, its derivatives and its applications in industrial projects?
* Why AVR is the most widely used micro controller family?
- Introduction about Arduino
* Starting with embedded systems
* AVR Microcontroller Programming
* Arduino jargon and terms
* Arduino Basics
* Arduino Architecture
* Arduino board layout. What are the resources available?
- Programming fundamentals (C language)
- Simple LED Program
- LED Blinking
- RGB Interfacing & Traffic Light Control
- IR Sensor, DC Motor Interfacing & Automated Door Opening System
- Controlling Direction of Motor (Forward, Reverse )
- LCD Interfacing
- Interfacing Bluetooth Module
- Control Electronics Devices using Android Smartphone & Arduino
- Voice Controlled Home Automation System.
- Gesture Controlled Home Automation.
- Interfacing 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Keypad with Arduino
- Interfacing Analog Sensor
- Interfacing Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Line Follower Robot
- Obstacle Avoider Robot
- Android App Based Controlled Robot over Bluetooth
- Voice Controlled Robot
- Gesture Controlled Robot using Android Smartphone
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Can access computer system and make use of internet to perform search over Google.
Need to Prepare?
- Prior programming experience is not required.
Tools Expected: –
- Windows OS based Laptop, Smart phone with Internet, Notebook and Pen
Tools Provided (for the session): –
- 1x (ATmega16 SkillIT Development Board)
- 1x (ATmega16 with inbuilt SkillIT Boot loader)
- 1x (DTMF Decoder Module for Mobile Controlled Robot)
- 1x (High Quality Plastic Chassis Board)
- 1x (Pair D.C Plastic gear motors)
- 2x (IR Based Digital Sensors)
- 1x (Pair wheel 76mm Diameter)
- 1x (USB Connector cable)
- 1x (Ball Caster wheel)
- 1x (Screw driver)
- 4x (Support Studs)
- 1x (LCD 16×2)
- Other required Tools and accessories etc.
- Sound Sensor.
An amount of INR 2500 will be charged per participants for the NWTP.